Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bottle Caps!!

Hello if you are looking for the red white & blue blog hop click HERE


Today I made some bottle caps :) I love making bottle caps it's quick and a fun protect. I made these for a camp I am going to on the 9th. these caps are like good luck charms!!
 So these are my bottle caps hope you in joy :)
                                                                   Thank You -Avery

                                                                                 <3

      Hope you look at the red white and blue blog hop if you haven't click HERE


3 comments:

  1. Love all your bottle. I love the Vintage looking caps. Also the links for the hop aren't working. :-) but I know I can find it. LOL. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yah I will need to fix that thank you for telling me

      Delete
  2. great project idea Avery!

    ReplyDelete